Customer Relationship Manager
Join our award-winning team! You will be responsible for a customer interface including but not limited to sales, product inquiries and order status. Maintains a customer-centric attitude while working with our Warehouse to quickly and accurately fulfill orders. Requires an understanding of Warehouse Operations, Customer Service and Inventory Management. Candidates should strive in a fast-paced environment and be willing to adapt to a flexible work schedule.
- Extremely strong organizational abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow set processes
- Consistently meet strict deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication
Ideal Candidates will meet most or all of the following requirements:
- Flexible schedule including weekends
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- High School Diploma or equivalent; College degree preferred
- 2 yrs. experience in a customer service or a similar position
- Pass a drug screen and background check
Other experience that is helpful:
- Outdoor and/or kayaking enthusiast
AustinKayak.com offers full benefits including: Paid Medical, Dental, 401k matching, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation, as well as employee discounts on gear and services.
Candidate should apply in person. If you cannot apply in person please submit a resume.
Application times are:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Application location: 3106 Longhorn Blvd., Austin, TX 78758
Do not contact our store locations for information.