Web Content Coordinator
Are you a person who not only enjoys camping, hiking, fishing or paddling but one who loves to tell the world about it through video and image!
Austin Canoe and Kayak (ACK.com) is seeking a Digital Media Content Coordinator to help develop and manage product assets to be used in an ecommerce environment, specifically photos and videos. The environment is extremely fast paced and requires creativity, high attention to detail and strong organizational skills. This position will require autonomous work with the ability to self-manage and meet strict deadlines on a daily basis.
At least 90% of the time spent at work will be on developing video and shooting photos to support product information within our site at ACK.com. The rest of the time will be dedicated to video production that may require off site video and product shoots in outdoor environments. Please note that this position may require evening and weekend work.
The Digital Media Content Coordinator will report directly to the VP of Marketing and is responsible for the following tasks:
- Shoot product photos, edit and upload to e-commerce site
- Edit/Crop product images provided by 3rd parties such as vendors
- Colorize all products that offer multiple color options
- Develop creative concepts for videos to help grow the ACK brand, promote outdoor lifestyles and provide product information
- Shoot generic product informational videos, edit and upload to YouTube and e-commerce site
- Manage YouTube account
- Attend and document events such as demos days, fishing tournaments and more
- Product web asset content management
Ideal candidates will meet the most or all of the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of years videography, photography and web experience
- Proficient computer skills (Adobe Photoshop and Premiere)
- Project management skills
- Capable of managing large volumes of files
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload and manage multiple projects within deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Self teacher
- Demonstrated teamwork
- Demonstrated detail orientation and follow through
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently
- College Degree or equal years of experience as a videographer or photographer
- Pass a drug screen and background check
Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates that meet initial requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Position offers full benefits including: Competitive Pay, Paid Medical, Paid Vacation, 401k matching, Profit Sharing as well as discounted products and services.